Whether you’re a startup or a global enterprise, learn how to automate your GitHub workflows and pull requests.
Mergify allows to execution any action on your pull requests based on rules you define.
Our configuration file format is easy to understand, but if you need more details about it, we have a full specification available.
Automatic Merge from Bots
If you're getting pull requests from bots and would like to automatically merge them.
- ➡️ Getting Started
- 🔖 Configuration File
- 🎯 Conditions
- 🚀 Actions
- ⚙️ Commands
- 🔀 Delving into the Merge Action
- 🧪 Example Rules
- ✅ Automatic Merge when CI works and approving reviews
- 🌀 Using Regular Expressions
- 🗂 Merging based on Modified Files
- 👩🔧 Using Labels to Backport Pull-Requests
- ✂️ Deleting Merged Branch
- 🏖 Less Strict Rules for Stable Branches
- 🎬 Using Labels to Enable/Disable Merge
- ⚡️ Using Labels to Prioritize Merge
- 🥶 Removing Stale Reviews
- 🙅️ Require All Requested Reviews to Be Approved
- 💌 Welcoming your Contributors
- 🤜 Request for Action
- 👀 Flexible Reviewers Assignment
- 💬 Running CI pipelines automatically
- 🤖 Bots
- 🎖 Badge
- 💬 FAQ